DDH-220T HOWFIT High Speed Precision Press
Main Technical Parameters:
|Die height adjustment
|JIS/JIS Special grade
● The frame is made of high strength cast iron, which eliminates the internal stress of the workpiece through natural long time after precise temperature control and tempering, so that the performance of the workpiece of the frame reaches the best state.
● The connection of the bed frame is fastened by the Tie Rod and the hydraulic power is used to prepress the frame structure and greatly improve the rigidity of the frame.
● Powerful and sensitive separation clutch and brake ensure precise positioning and sensitive braking.
● Excellent dynamic balance design, minimize vibration and noise, and ensure the life of the die.
● Crankshaft adopts NiCrMO alloy steel, after heat treatment, grinding and other precision machining.
● The non-clearance axial bearing is used between the slide guide cylinder and the guide rod and match with the the extended guide cylinder, so that the dynamic and static accuracy exceeds the special grande precision, and the life of the stamping die is greatly improved.
● Adopt the forced lubrication cooling system, reduce the heat strain of the frame, ensure the stamping quality, prolong the press life.
● The man-machine interface is controlled by microcomputer to realize visual management of operation, product quantity and machine tool status at a clear sight (central data processing system will be adopted in the future, and one screen will know the working status,quality,quantity and other data of all machine tools).
Determining The Specifications Of 300 Tons High Speed Lamination Press, According To The Dimension And Stamping Force Of Stamping Die In Stamping Equipment Department:
> The nominal pressure of the selected punch must be greater than the total stamping force required for stamping.
> The stroke of 1.2 and 300 Tons high speed lamination press should be appropriate: the stroke directly affects the main height of the die and the lead is too large, and the punch and guide plate are separated from the guide plate die or guide pillar sleeve.
> The closing height of the punch should be in accordance with the closing height of the 300 Tons High Speed Lamination Press, that is, the closing height of the punch is between the maximum closing height and the minimum closing height of the punch.
> The dimension of punch table must be larger than that of the die base under the die, and there is room for fixing, but the worktable should not be too large, so as to avoid the bad stress of the worktable.